The userId is a user oAuth token. It is generated when given credentials for a broker. The token can be used to authenticate the user in the future without the user having to re-enter the credentials. And because of this the userId/userToken should be handled like a username/password. Please keep in mind that the tokens expire after 30 days and user will have to re-enter their credentials to link again.
Articles in this section
- How do I capture the oAuthVerifier?
- How can I integrate the TradeIt WIDGET on my site?
- Can I pass in the srv field as post body?
- What is the lifespan of the session token?
- How can I test and trigger the 301 error code?
- Experiencing unusual latency when making API calls?
- I cannot run the SDK exampleApp in the simulator?
- I got a invalid state error response?
- How can I stop users from creating more than one account link, with the same broker login?
- Please explain what are userToken and userId?