As a security feature, it is not possible to check for user duplicate links by design. For us to know that a user has already linked a certain account, we would have to store the account number, and TradeIt purposefully do NOT store any identifiable user data
Articles in this section
- How do I capture the oAuthVerifier?
- How can I integrate the TradeIt WIDGET on my site?
- Can I pass in the srv field as post body?
- What is the lifespan of the session token?
- How can I test and trigger the 301 error code?
- Experiencing unusual latency when making API calls?
- I cannot run the SDK exampleApp in the simulator?
- I got a invalid state error response?
- How can I stop users from creating more than one account link, with the same broker login?
- Please explain what are userToken and userId?