If you are making requests to the QA environment (https://ems.qa.tradingticket.com), make sure you are using your QA key. Likewise, production key for the production environment (https://ems.qa.tradingticket.com). If you need your API keys again, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How do I capture the oAuthVerifier?
- How can I integrate the TradeIt WIDGET on my site?
- Can I pass in the srv field as post body?
- What is the lifespan of the session token?
- How can I test and trigger the 301 error code?
- Experiencing unusual latency when making API calls?
- I cannot run the SDK exampleApp in the simulator?
- I got a invalid state error response?
- How can I stop users from creating more than one account link, with the same broker login?
- Please explain what are userToken and userId?