While it is possible to use an iFrame solution, we do not recommend it over an OAuth pop-up window. First, pop-ups are the industry standard as they allow users to verify the URL and the security certificate to be reassured that their credentials are safe. Furthermore, iFrame will not work for certain brokers, such as, E*Trade and Tradestation.
Articles in this section
- How do I capture the oAuthVerifier?
- How can I integrate the TradeIt WIDGET on my site?
- Can I pass in the srv field as post body?
- What is the lifespan of the session token?
- How can I test and trigger the 301 error code?
- Experiencing unusual latency when making API calls?
- I cannot run the SDK exampleApp in the simulator?
- I got a invalid state error response?
- How can I stop users from creating more than one account link, with the same broker login?
- Please explain what are userToken and userId?